Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged again! This time by Chelle, a.k.a. WillowRaven of Purple Dragonfly Creations.
1. My oldest son was married this past weekend! I have a daughter now!!
2. I love to read books and see movies about vampires! (the romantic ones)
3. I have two sisters (I'm the middle one)
4. I have been kitty-sitting my son's cat and have grown very attached and now my son is letting me keep him!!!
5. I love to watch movies, but I have to be doing something else at the same time...working on the computer, reading, knitting, etc.
6. I love to travel with my husband!!
7. I'm always trying to diet!! lol

Now... to tag 7 people...and the rules:

1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And the lucky 7 are:
1. Stella of Stellarific Creations
2. kizgold of The Scrap Loft
3. Nancy of Scrappy Cats
4. Michelle of In a Sunshine State of Mind
5. Lyndie + Nikki of Gone Scrappin' Designs
6. Kimberly of City Scribes Scraps
7. Stephanie of Stephanie's Stuff

4 comments:

SuperSpice! said...

Thanks for the 'tag' - I'll get my info posted later today!

SuperSpice! said...

You won an award!! Please check my blog for details.

Stephanie - superspecialspice@blogspot.com

kizgold said...

Thank you very much hon! I just noticed my comment lol Hugs Kathy

absees123s said...

OH MY GOSH! Thank you, thank you, thank you!